recipe courtesy of Judy Trimarchi
potatoes, peeled or unpeeled
fresh rosemary, chopped (or dried rosemary, crushed)
- Cut up as many potatoes as you want into bite-sized chunks.
- Place in a shallow glass baking dish.
- Sprinkle with garlic salt.
- Sprinkle with rosemary.
- Sprinkle with anything else that sounds good.
- Drizzle with olive oil.
- Stir until potatoes are coated.
- Microwave for around 10 minutes – less if you like them a little crunchy inside.
- I use garlic powder, then add salt to taste so that I can control the amount of salt.