adapted from Healthified Peanut and Broccoli Slaw Wraps
I did not cook the vegetables and I doubled the peanut sauce recipe, but I think it may still need more sauce
12 oz skinless, boneless chicken breast, cut into thin strips
1/4 tsp garlic powder
1/8 tsp black pepper
1 tsp ginger, minced
2 cups packaged shredded broccoli (broccoli slaw mix)
2 green onions, sliced
12 leaves basil, sliced or chopped
3 Tbsp mint, chopped (optional)
4 10-inch whole wheat tortillas, warmed
1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
2 Tbsp water
2 Tbsp reduced-sodium soy sauce
2 cloves garlic, minced
2 tsp ginger, minced
1/4 tsp cayenne pepper (optional)
- Sprinkle chicken strips with garlic powder and pepper. Coat an unheated large nonstick skillet with nonstick cooking spray. Preheat skillet over medium-high heat. Add seasoned chicken and ginger; cook and stir for 2 to 3 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink. Remove from skillet; keep warm.
- Toss broccoli slaw, onions, basil, and mint.
- Combine sauce ingredients. Heat over very low heat until melted and smooth, whisking constantly.
- Top tortillas with chicken strips and vegetable mixture. Drizzle with Peanut Sauce. Roll up tortillas. Cut each wrap in half. Serve immediately.
- You can substitute 1/4 tsp ground ginger for each tsp of fresh ginger.