adapted from Cheeky Kitchen
8 ounces Neufchatel cheese or cream cheese
1/4-1/2 cup plain Greek Yogurt (depending on how thick you want it)
1/2 – 1 tsp garlic powder
1/3 cup dried cranberries, finely chopped
2 tablespoons fresh rosemary, finely chopped
1/4 cup toasted pecans, chopped
- Combine the Neufchatel cheese, Greek yogurt and garlic until smooth. Add the cranberries and rosemary.
- Serve immediately or cover and store in fridge up to overnight – the flavor gets better over time.
- Sprinkle pecans over dip just before serving.
- You can substitute 1 clove garlic, very finely chopped for the garlic powder. This was in the original recipe, but I used garlic powder so that I did not have any chunks of garlic.
- You can mix the nuts in if you like, but I leave them until the end so that they stay crunchier.
- You can used untoasted nuts, but toasting them for a few minutes in a skillet adds a lot of flavor.
- The recipe was originally designed to be served with Kettle Chips, but I have only tried it with crackers. I have used Ritz and another unseasoned cracker. If I remember to buy some Kettle Chips, I will try that next time.