basic recipe from Bisquick
1 1/3 cups milk
3/4 cups Bisquick
1/4 tsp pepper
- Heat oven to 400 F.
- Combine all ingredients and beat until smooth.
- Pour over chosen ingredients in a greased 10″ pie pan.
- Bake until set, about 25-35 minutes.
- chicken & vegetables
- ham & Swiss cheese
- bacon & Cheddar cheese
- spinach & Swiss cheese
- Taco – ground beef with taco seasoning, onions, Cheddar cheese
- chicken, broccoli & Cheddar cheese
- ground beef, mushrooms & 1/2 cup sour cream (replace equal amount of milk)
- green chile & Cheddar cheese
- cherry tomatoes & Cheddar cheese
- anything else you want to try
Note – all filling ingredients should be chopped in bite-size or smaller pieces and meat should be cooked. If using vegetables with high liquid content such as spinach, cook land squeeze out liquid before using.