Betty Crocker Recipe Card Library 1971
2 Tbsp butter or oleo
3 cups ham, cubed
1 med onion, chopped
2 cans cream of chicken soup
1 cup milk
2 cups Bisquick
1/2 cup water
1/2 cup parsley, chopped
- Heat oven to 425 F.
- Melt butter in a large skillet.
- Cook and stir ham and onion in butter until ham is golden and onion is tender.
- Stir in soup & milk. Heat just to boiling, stirring frequently.
- Pour into greased 8″ square baking dish. Place in oven while you make the Pinwheels.
- Stir Bisquick and water to a soft dough. Roll into 12×7 rectangle. Sprinkle parsley over dough. Roll up tightly, beginning at long side. Cut into 9 slices.
- Arrange on top of hot ham mixture.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until pinwheels are cooked.
- The trick to non-soggy biscuits is to make sure the filling is hot before the biscuits are put on top.