5 Tbsp butter
6 green onions
8 oz mushrooms, sliced
1 ¼ cups whipping cream
4 oz ham, chopped
1 cup Parmesan
1 lb fettuccine, cooked
salt & pepper, to taste
10 oz frozen peas
- Melt butter in a large, heavy skillet over medium heat.
- Add green onions and saute until soft.
- Add mushrooms, increase heat to high and cook until mushrooms are slightly browned.
- Add cream and boil for 2 minutes.
- Stir in peas and cook until almost tender, about 30 seconds.
- Reduce heat to low. Stir in ham, Parmesan and fettuccine. Toss until heated through and sauce clings to pasta.
- Salt & pepper to taste.
- You can substitute other pasta such as tortellini or ravioli for the fettuccine.